What’s this Junior Camp?
This CAMP is specially organized for our young ones, to let them have some clean fun after their final year exam. What better way to ‘de-stress’ than to have a time of fun with all their friends and at the same time learn things!
Objectives of this Camp
- To train them to be independent
- To instill confidence in them
- To teach them the value of team work
- To instill in them the tenets of taekwondo.
Mr. & Mrs. Leong Yong Wah with their team of helpers.
Start of Camp : 9.00 am on 17 Dec (Wed)
End of Camp : 9.00 am on 18 Dec (Thurs)
Venue : SK Taman Megah, P.J.
Camp fees : RM100.00
What are included in the camp fees:
- Meals : 1 lunch, 1 tea, I dinner, 1 supper and 1 breakfast. Meals are prepared by the school canteen.
- A beautifully designed camp t-shirt for each participant.
- A file with notes attached.
Sleeping Quarters : School Hall
- SK Taman Megah, P.J.
- SK Assunta (1) P.J.
- SK Seksyen 9, Shah Alam.
- SK Methodist (P) Klang
- SK Convent 1 & 2, Klang
Things to Bring for the Camp
- A change of clothes for a day.
- Soap, toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Mat or Sleeping bag
- Taekwondo uniform (Don’t forget your belt)
- Jogging shoes
- A big hankerchief for blindfold game
- Pencil or ball-pen
- A big portion of D. O.C. (Discipline, Obedience and Common sense)
Closing Date: 21st Nov 2014
Please register early to avoid disappointment. Registration will close when the 100th participant is reached.
Application form can be downloaded in the PSport_files on the right hand column under the ‘6th TKD Camp 2014‘ Folder.