IMPORTANT: Please be informed we have just received news this afternoon regarding an Examiner/Instructors seminar which falls on the same day as our junior camp (14th -15th Dec 2011). Therefore, we have no choice but to postpone the camp to the following week i.e. 21st – 22nd Dec 2011.
If you have already paid for the camp, and are unable to come on the new date set, we will refund you the money. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
What’s this Junior Camp?
This CAMP is specially organized for our young ones, to let them have some clean fun after their final year exam. What better way to ‘de-stress’ than to have a time of fun with all their friends and at the same time learn things!
Objectives of this Camp
- To train them to be independent
- To instill confidence in them
- To teach them the value of team work
- To instill in them the tenets of taekwondo.
Mr. & Mrs. Leong Yong Wah with their team of helpers.
Start of Camp : 9.00 am on
14th Dec 2011 (Wed) [21st Dec 2011 (Wed)]
End of Camp : 9.00 am on
15th Dec 2011 (Thurs) [22nd Dec 2011 (Thurs)]
Venue : SK Taman Megah, P.J.
Camp fees : RM70.00
What are included in the camp fees:
1. Meals : 1 lunch, 1 tea-time, I dinner, 1 supper and 1 breakfast. Meals are prepared by the school canteen.
2. A beautifully designed camp t-shirt for each participant.
3. A file with notes attached.
Sleeping Quarters : School Hall
- SK Taman Megah, P.J.
- SK Assunta (1) P.J.
- SK Seksyen 9, Shah Alam.
Things to Bring for the Camp
- A change of clothes for a day.
- Soap, toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Mat or Sleeping bag
- Taekwondo uniform (Don’t forget your belt)
- Jogging shoes
- A big hankerchief for blindfold game
- Pencil or ball-pen
- A big portion of D. O.C. (Discipline, Obedience and Common sense).
Closing Date: 29th Nov 2011
Please register early to avoid disappointment. Registration will close when the 100th participant is reached.
Registration forms can be downloaded at the PSport_files folder at the side column.
21st Dec 2011 (Wed)
9.00 AM – Roll Call
9.10 AM – Briefing by Master Leong
9.15 AM – Ice-Breaker
9.30 AM – History of Taekwondo & Vital Points in a human body
10.00 AM – Blind Man Game
10.45 AM – Self-defence drills
11.30 AM – Greedy Dogs
12.30 PM – Lunch
1.00 PM – Objective Tests
1.30 PM – Commando Crossings
3.00 PM – Tea-time
3.15 PM – Team Discussions
4.00 PM – Taekwondo drills
5.00 PM – Tug of War
6.00 PM – Free and easy
7.00 PM – Dinner
8.00 PM – Camp fire / Story time
9.00 PM – Overcoming fear of darkness “Is there a monster under my bed?”
10.00 PM – Team Performance
10.45 PM – Supper
11.15 PM – Lights Off (Bed-times)
22nd Dec 2011 (Thur)
5.00 AM – Roll Call / Wash-up
5.30 AM – Jogging time
6.00 AM – Taekwondo drills
7.30 AM – Breakfast
8.30 AM – Presentation of Awards
8.45 AM – Group photo
9.00 AM – Good-bye