Submitted by Kim Dreyer
(ORGANISED BY THE POWER SPORT PARENT SUPPORT TEAM, PSPST)
Date: 28th of December 2014
Venue: Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam (Bukit Cerakah)
- RM15 per person (4 years and above)
- 3 bottle of water
- Treasure hunt
- Food (You can bring your own food)
We need to pre-book the bike:
- The price for a bike for the first hour is RM10
- Additional hour is RM1
- Or you can bring your own for free.
Deadline for registration and booking bikes: 15th of December 2014
- You can make a group up to max 4 people/friends.
(Families with small kids can be excepted)
- Booking and fees can be done by the Masters or the grading at Klang or Shah Alam
For more information visit:
0800 Meet at the parking area for registration
0830 Park open
0900 Treasure hunt starts
???? End of treasure hunt is depend of how many teams are coming.
???? You can now use the bike you have pre-booked or try other activities.
More to come!