Recently, a small group of enthusiastic parents in La Salle Klang gathered together to form a group called Power Sport Parents Support Team (PSPST). All these were done on a volunteer basis. Below is a brief write up by them about what this PSPST is all about.
What is the Parents Support Team?
•It is a team of parents supporting our kids on events like Tournament.
• Support the trainer and coach, when the kids are out or at normal training.
• Cheering so the Kids feel they are being backed up, when they are fighting.
• Sharing photo and video, with uploading it to the internet.
• Non profitable only 100% volunteer parents.
Why to be member of PSPST?
• You help to give your kids, the feeling that they are getting the support they need.
• Help to arrange one or two special event yearly.
• Supporting the Power Sport Taekwondo
Cost of joining: FREE
Get the PSPST Polo t-shirt now.
And show your kid’s that you as parents are supporting
them.The price will be at RM30.00The sizes available are S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXXL